View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 04:05 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
To me this is a quality message. I cannot say whether it was from Jesus but I see no reason to doubt. How do I know this is not from a demon? Because the simple beauty and peace of the message is clear to me.

I think that the holy spirit is available directly and speaks to all of us. And Jesus is the brother who never forgot this and joined with us on earth to remind us of what is real. I also believe he is still with us and can communicate as needed.

I am sad when I see people get caught up in doubts about being deceived. Especially when I know how close the messenger is to them. You can only be deceived when lost in appearances but what is real is still always present. So I need to remind myself that each of us has their own path and that everything will be and is ok.
You sound just like ME!
You know what...I'm going to start a Jesus' Messages type thread in 'Channeling'...I really
do not want to start a debate in both places...it will just be quotes from what people have channeled from him...
they can take 'em or leave 'em....just a Quote thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru