View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Master
You asked, what do you do when the universe tells you nothing?

Are you asking what you should do, or what we would do?

Personally my way of handling when the universe tells me nothing, is to do nothing. That is to say to continue doing what I am already doing.

That is because I do not base my decision making on what universal synchs or signs I receive. But rather try to base my decisions on what feels right to me, what is common sense to me, do I feel good enough to do this? I ask myself questions that pertain to the decision to get clearer about it. Is this something I want to do? Is it worth the effort? Does it help me to feel good, does it help me live a fuller happier life? Etc.

As far as signs go when the universe does not give me a sign for a while I continue on my spiritual path, I continue to live my life, I try not to engage in too much spiritual worry, and I do things I enjoy doing.

And then when the signs do come, and I am able to recognize them, they are often even more profound, they occur often just when I need them to, and the joy is immense, does not feel forced, and in the mean time I have not been worried.

So, my response to this is, simply to enjoy my life, and walk my own spiritual path I forge myself, irregardless of whether or not the synchs or signs ever come.

Blessings to you.