View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
So what are your thoughts about the afterlife? Is it for real and not just a fairytale? Do we all experience it or just the ones who want to?

Any thoughts I may have about the so-called "afterlife" are irrelevant to the actual experience of my human death.
Death does not care what I think about it or the transition it impose on all living things.

I believe that life is a continuation in one form or another, and I am open to that continuation as I know that billions
of humans have died before me and billions will die after my death. I do not need to know the details.

I have seen hundreds of people die and have helped many die, as a U.S. Army combat medic, and later working in the
civilian medical field. The one thing about helping a person die, or helping them to let go of this human life, is to assist
them in staying in the moment.

Don't anticipate or have any expectations. Practice living in the meoment now and at the time of human death stay in
the moment and embrace the transition as it is taking place. When it is time to go its' time to go regardless of our
philosophy.

It comes over people like a deep sleep engulfing a very tired person, and it takes them. Some die with a smile on their
face while others die in great fear and anguish. There is for most and expectation, but if there is and expectation then
they are not steadfast in the moment.