View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtioseDodge
Chrysalis: how do you recommend connecting and working with Ascended Masters?

I began by connecting with my guardian angels and it was they who brought Archangels and they, in turn, brought Ascended Masters to me. It was as if I climbed up Jacob's Ladder as described in the Old Testament. Sorry, I can't remember the reference for it.

If you haven't already connected and did some work with your guardian angels then there is one method that worked for me. I sat in silence and meditated. During meditation, I closed my eyes, listened for a small voice and also looked for impressions of images. At the time, I didn't know much about setting an intention for meditation so I waited for stray thoughts and images to float up. After a few sessions, the guardian angels introduced themselves. Some used dreams for introductions. I got to know them to make sure that they were who they claimed to be. I also put them to work on my behalf to test them.

I also read "Archangels and Ascended Masters" by Doreen Virtue which helped me sort out who was who. The book helped me get started. After that, I developed my own method of working with Ascended Masters, etc. Since the book helped me, I do recommend it and other work from Doreen Virtue.

https://www.overdrive.com/media/5060...cended-masters

That is the book I used.

Hope this helped.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)