View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
It's a little too personal for me to discuss here but i will say it's something about my physical appearance.
Hey sure no problem, we can keep things in the abstract. So after that, the question is: Why do you want that? Why do you feel that way? Why do you want or need to do something about your appearance? And to be clear, wanting and needing isn't bad. The question rather, is what exactly are you hoping to gain from those changes?

Can I use myself as an example? Six years ago I was badly overweight. I tried a couple of different commercial diets for about six months but that didn't help. I was trying to lose weight so that I looked better essentially, which isn't a bad thing. But it's more a lower-self and ego reason to lose weight. And it wasn't working.

Now here's where the story takes a magical turn, LOA-style... I was standing in my kitchen preparing a meal. Suddenly, something entered me. I experienced it as my soul doing an intervention, telling my lower-self that it was time to do what was required. And what was required, was to get healthy. To get to my proper weight. So that I would be happy in life once again. So, not just because I would look better. But because being overweight was causing me to be unhappy. And my unhappiness was resulting in an unhappy relationship with life, which in turn manifested as unhappy things happening.

I lost 95 lbs over the next 8 months. It was like breathing, I didn't have to work at it or think about it. I never regressed because I had now identified the higher-self reason for doing what I was doing. I was doing it, not to lose weight specifically, but because I wanted to elevate my life into that state of joyous, happy union with all things. And it has all come true. I "attracted" it by saying yes to it, and then stepping fully into it, and committing to that highest vision of it. Making that highest vision of it, my everyday life.