Thread: FEAR
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
That makes two of us, tho there are key differrences in what I'm saying and your saying and what I base my sayings on is differrent from what your basing your sayings on.

Much of I say is based on observed evidence for that makes a intrument go PING! when it measures fermions, bosons etc.

When your what ever it is you think you experience causes differrent science experiements go PING! I would find what you say more credulous.

Untill then your just another of many who equate with so many of those who claim UFOs and UFO abduction. Grain of salt.

Again it really does not matter to myself what you are basing your beliefs on, to me none of your test mean anything to me & I ignore all of your symbols of wavy & straight lines etc.
When you yourself start to have my experiences, I can guarantee you that you will give up studying fermions & bosons etc, & you will never draw wavy & or straight lines & symbols ever again...SMILES.

When you will realize that the flesh & brain are not the thinking, reasoning, intelligent, sentient part of the person standing on this planet, you will give up studying anything do do with fermions & bosons etc.

Just so you know I have no interests in UFO's nor alien abductions, because to me they are only of the flesh & from another physical planet from within the one & only spiritual universe.
I am only interested in the spiritual matters, of this one & only spiritual universe that all things reside within.

And so as i have mentioned many times before, & of which you & many others do EASILY dismiss.
If you ever find yourself standing on this planet, outside of your flesh body, I suggest that you try very very hard to quickly remember what i have continuously spoken about on this forum. Because even after people have been liberated from the flesh, people need to have their wits about them, because the spiritual life outside of the flesh, right here on this planet, is not what people think it is.
There is much unloving "DISCRETE" & devious trickery, THAT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO AVOID.

"JUST SAYING" AND GOOD LUCK IF YOU IGNORE MY WORDS.