Thread: Mornings...
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloneyetnot
I remember after a dramatic break up, I'd wake up in the morning and feel dread. I figured out the dread was in regards to feeling "alone" and not having that special person to say good morning to before starting the day. This reply isn't much help as he wasn't my tf, and this was 16 years ago, but your post reminded me of that.

Yes this is it exactly.

I am feeling "alone" despite the fact that I have a lot of friends. I have my job, I volunteer for several things, but I work part time and have too much free time. My friends work and have their families so they don't have the time to do things that I do.

I found a twin flame site yesterday I had not seen before and it's been helpful. It helped me see I think I fear losing my twin out of my life again. He's a busy man and so does not have the time I have and I fear our friendship slipping away again as it did all those years ago.

But now I have something to work with. I can look at why I feel that fear. I can work at finding something else to fill all the free time. I joined LinkedIn to help identify job opportunities. I'm trying to find another part time job or volunteer opportunity. I'm trying to channel all this energy into something I can be passionate about (other than twin flame).

Thanks for your reply!