Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Guide
Quote:
Like your feather, for instance. The 'adult' thing might be to ponder about how air currents could have blown it there, but the Child Inside? Perhaps the Child Inside will tell you that it was blown by an angel's kiss, whose message is that you are Loved even with your 'warts and all'. Perhaps it will touch a place in your heart, and that will tell you that you have a heart to touch and that it can be touched. It doesn't matter if angels are fanciful, that innocence has led you to your heart and what you feel there.

Yes, I’ve quite a few white feathers here and there, so I know they’re from the angelic realm now, and it makes me smile when I see one.

Quote:
It's a great place to be, as though you've 'arrived'.

You misunderstood, I didn’t explain myself very well. When I started listening to the Alan Watts video, it was like my whole body tensed and I thought no, this sounds awful, the voice, the words, the effect on me which is why I stopped listening after a few minutes. That’s the reaction I’ve had in the past listening to all different kinds of spiritual teachings.

But listening to Matt, is a totally different and new experience. If I’m listening after a day at work and am slightly tired, his voice has a soporific effect on me and I fall asleep which is why I’ve taken to listening whilst I’m having my evening meal, as I can’t fall asleep then. But it’s the warmth, the humour he gives out with his teachings is beginning to give me a new way of relating to myself.

Quote:
If you weren't at that level of vibration it would sail on over your head. You are the one that's making it all happen, and it's acknowledgement not ego.

Yes, that kind of vaguely occurred to me the other day. In fact I was recently listening to ‘7 holy words’ and several youtube viewers commented they didn’t understand it but I was quite pleased with myself (a rare occurrence) that I did get it completely and not only that, again I’m implementing it. This really appealed to me in a ‘Divinci Code’ way as there is a lot of codes within the words. Fascinating stuff!

About the ego, if you view Matt’s teaching on this, there’s a lot of misunderstanding about the ego. I don’t really have a sense of my ego. I didn’t really identify with the four ego types he described. But, I can’t remember which video it was now but he described another type of ego, which was in need of reassurance and given to worry, and a sense sometimes of lack of worth and I thought yes, that sounds like me.

Quote:
I spent quite a few years in the against child abuse arena and learned quite a few things. I learned to understand what the battle and the 'good fight' were, what 'damaged' people could do and the difference between survivor and thriver. I also learned of victims - who were victims on other levels and didn't even realise it.

That’s quite a coincidence as I worked in the child protection arena for some twenty years.

Quote:
I also remember my own time... alone in in the darkness.

Yeah I remember the trauma and the pain and often relive it in my mind's eye, but it's not painful any more. What does make me collapse in tears is not the pain or the thought of what happened, what causes me to come apart is what I've come to realise because of it. There was a time when it was the driving force and the inspiration but that's evolved.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve endured your own trauma. I’d be glad to offer any help, insight or support if you feel it would help.

This last week I’ve been having one good day, one bad day where minor worries have been magnified so that I’ve been intensely unsettled, tearful, anxious. Then it clears and yesterday, I got up and felt like death warmed over. I honestly thought I was coming down with something. I then got the message to use my crown chakra tuning fork around my neck area and about an hour later I began to feel so much better, literally like a dark veil lifting. And then this morning it’s gone. So I think that this worry is maybe coming out. So as Matt says, I try to welcome the worry into the light.

I’m a Massive Lord of the Rings fan. Up until 2001, I hadn’t read the books. When I saw the film I was so in awe of it, I saw it 12 times over the months it was at the cinema. That then led me to getting the books which I've read several times. A lot of wisdom in there and I often think of Gandalf’s words when he says to Frodo, “so do all who live to see such times .....”

Quote:
Your white book is a journal and has more significance than you realise.

Have you heard of the Akashic Records?

The irritating thing is, that white journal had a title on it but I couldn't remember the words on waking.

Yes, I have heard of the Akashic records but not really gone into in any depth.

Thank you, Mr G.

Patrycia

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 08-10-2017 at 01:10 PM.