Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngnostic
I once asked a Christian Mystic lady why we suffer so much: she said "it's to prepare us for our [Energy]--or as she put it: Glorified--Body."
it makes sense... if you're going through physical changes after pursuing Spiritual Growth then it's very likely that Ascension for you means evolving in Consciousness to the point where you disidentify with the world of Form and your body and reunite with your I AM Presence and no longer need to be in a physical body.
(Please note: I am simply sharing this because of what you've described in the post)
I believe if we balance and harmonize ourselves there is absolutely no reason why some of us who are ready can't "Ascend" to the Spiritual/Ascended Realm and leave this Matrix of a world with our temporary bodies.
I also thank you for sharing this because it gives me hope since "Ascending" has been a longing of mine as well and I've been doing everything I could to become as least worldly as possible and the most spiritually minded mentally free as I could so that I could be confident when I die and lately it's been dawning on me that I should work on ascending and not just make sure that I am bold and confident with my self once I leave this world.
When you work out what that post is telling you, you'll learn all you need to know.