View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody29
Hello everyone! I really need your help interpreting my Tarot cards, because the question is very serious and important.
A friend of mine died some time ago under suspicious circumstances. The thing is, we don't know if it was an accident, a suicide or a murder. And we really need to know this!
Today, i asked my cards, but i'm having a hard time reading them. :(

The first question was:
--What really happened the day he died? These are the cards i got:
The Emperor (reversed), 5 of swords (rev), 8 of pentacles – 8 of swords (rev)

The second question was:
--What was the physical cause of his death? And these are the cards i got:
Page of Cups, 9 of swords (rev), The Sun (rev) – 9 of wands (rev)

Can anyone please help me??
Thanks a lot!

I'll have a go. But please be aware that I'm (a) not an expert) (b) don't usually read these sort of questions (c) after a prolonged break, am just starting to get back into the swing of the Tarot.

What really happened the day he died?

Looks to me he had a runin with someone who can be quite a piece of work. This is a man who loses control easily, has no regard for what other's want, and will use whatever is at his disposal to get that he wants. He can be quite a belligerent, my way or the highway type of person, and not someone you'd want to cross.

It looks like there may have been an argument and the gentleman in question wanted to walk away from the situation but was unable to, as the Emperor reversed had him over a barrell and insisted he kept doing what was required of him. As much as the person in question wanted to escape from this situation, they were unable to fully disconnect and get away/stop doing what the Emperor reversed asked of him. He felt trapped in the situation.

What was the physical cause of his death?

Do you know if he took drugs? The Page of Cups has come up before for someone who was a drug addict and I'm wondering if he may have intentionally or unintentionally overdosed, due to the unhappiness the situation he was caught up in caused. There are some quite unhappy cards here, suggesting he was getting to the end of his tether, having massive problems and guilt. I get the impression drugs may have had a part in his death it appears he became more and more paranoid, either due to the drugs, or to some perceived action the Emperor reversed may dish out. The 9 of Wands reversed shows someone who has taken a bit of a beating and is concerned they're coming back for me. This could be physically or a paranoia in his mind. In any case, he was not a happy chappy when he died.

Take with a pinch of salt, as I said, I'm not a professional reader and am only just starting to get back into it. But hope this may gave you some food for thought.