View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Cat All Parties End, Except for Universe--Do Humans Feel Lucky? How long?

Quote:
knightoflenity--"All we can do is keep moving forward & try to learn from mistakes".

As I stated previously, some mistakes are fatal. Some climaotlogist believe PPmillions of greenhouse gases to sustain and environment for humans.
Quote:
I.e an irresponsible person will not learn from their own or others mistakes.

It is the irresponsible person who ignore the facts/truth and fights against fact/truth.

The party is coming to end. Once I get to the party I usually have fun. Yet I know the party is coming to and end.
Quote:
You cannot dictate what others will do - I have said this to you specifically on other threads.

Nature dictates via uninverse operating systems. You appear to be one of those who believe in parties where anything goes, no limits etc. Nature has limits.

Quote:
We can only educate & lobby for something to be enacted globally - every nation has it's own nuances, as does every individual person.

You seem to think nature does not have a set of cosmic laws ergo there are limits. Party on, but to ignore the rational, logical common sense facts/truths leads to fatal mistakes. imho

All humans institute laws/polices/practices to live by. You and any others are free to do what ever you want, yet there is always consequences and karma.

INcluding global consequences and karma. Party on is one thing, Party on in ignorance and fighting against truth/facts is another.

Quote:
A global government could implement global change but if the leader of that government became a tyrant - there would be no other countries left to defend against global tyranny.

I see no problems with having a world party or a world government. You seem to think a global government is somehow more evil than 200 governments.

A ship has one captain and a chain of command. The crew remove the captain if need be.

Humans can design a world government as the see fit just each of the 200 or more existing nations designed their current governments.

Quote:
At the moment we are free to see various models in action & logically pick the successes - but under one system you likely wouldn't be able to counter it were it incorrect.

Government dictates this and or that. We are always free to do what ever we want--- that does not violate cosmic law/principles --but there will be consequences and karma.

We are free with 200 or more nations or one global government.

Uinverse has subsets of systems, Governments/nations have subsets of systems ex states, providence etc.

Quote:
Educate & lobby is all we can really do.

Within a finite set of cosmic laws/principles there exist many degrees of freedom. They all will have consequences and karma.

Party on indeed. Locally and globally. But do so with and eye for facts/truth. Seems simple to me.

All parties, except Universe, come to and end. When and where the human party ends is the question and how much sufferring along the way.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman