View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 07:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesdayschild
I have read that there are different 'rays' of TFs and I believe that the Blue Rays are the healers. I THINK (not 100% sure) that the Gold Rays are more like educators?
I'd be interested to know if anyone knows any more about this.
The best example of a TF couple I know who are in union and working together is Lee and Sherry Patterson. They have a YOUTUBE channel and really, their journey was incredible...and their advice and chat videos are a MUST for anyone who is a TF or even who just wants to be in a healthy relationship. They do relationship 'root camps' and also train others to become coaches. Please check them out !

Super!! Thank you for this wednesdayschild. I will tune in and see what they have to say. I can't help you with the 'rays.' I came across a reading regarding this information a long time ago and as I remembered ( my memory might be faulty) they were talking about types of souls/children and the gifts they come into the world with, not necessarily twinflames. These categories of children were born recently, non are adults as yet. Maybe children that twinflames would have together? Not sure.