View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 01:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Thanks for your reply Wanderer, but I believe that if you do not charge for spiritual services, you are doing a disservice to yourself and others.

First, you would have to do something else to pay the bills, and that means less time and energy to devote to your calling, what would make me extremely frustrated.

Second, money is only energy and someone paying for spiritual services is basically an exchange of energy. It is a balance of giving and receiving.

They are paying you for something that changes their lives for the better, I bet that is much more important than paying for many items that are completely irrelevant and so many people are happy to pay for.

Third, for most people, when you offer free spiritual service, they do not take it seriously or are committed to it. Many people accept an ebook, a course or a programme just because it is free but they leave it in the middle or do not even start it.

By charging money, they are serious about doing their inner work and they are making a commitment to themselves to go all the way. It is also a question for respecting yourself as a lightworker, because you can only help people that are serious and ready about getting help.

Last but not least, you need to do what makes you feel right. If for you it feels bad charging money for spiritual service, just don't.

To me it feels not just right, but it feels AWESOME to receive money to do my life calling. And the more money the better.

All that sounds great... but isn't practical because the people who most need help aren't given enough money to be able to buy it. Sometimes, giving things for free solves problems. And, if you really like what you are doing more than you like doin gother stuff you could go live on the street, then you would have all the time you need to do the stuff that is important to you. But it is your choice to value having a home as much as you value giving your help; not someone elses.