View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 04:29 PM
Seeker

Baile, thank you for your reply. This is all pretty new to me. Trough my life I felt different, but this is the first time that something like this has happened to me. This intense, and this long. I feel restless, my heart keeps beating pretty fast and I feel chills on my skin. And I keep thinking but I have no answer to the only thing I want to know, and that is what is happening to me and why. Why do I feel conection to that specific person and why I am mourning that person like it was someone very close to me. I have no reason for that. I feel a presence of that person. Not in a bad way, thou. But I think it's because I can't handle that in a right way is the reason I feel like I do. I don't know how to process it. It' probably because I'm a type of person who needs to understand why is something happening in order to learn how to deal with it. I hope some of this makes sense.
This is not something you can just say to someone during a cup of coffee without people looking at you like you're insaine. I cannot talk to anyone about this, that's why I came here. Hoping to find some answers, because obviously I can't figure it out by myself. Maybe there are people who felt the same.