View Single Post
Old 25-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Tera's_Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings to you All,

Well, Tera, the idea of incarnating on dear ol' Planet Earth is to learn how to conquer all things pertaining to a physical way of life. One of the ways of doing that is to learn from our mistakes - and by that I mean the bucking of the universal laws set aside by God when it was created.

Another way is to learn from all those who have gone before us: and by that I mean people/souls who have passed all their physical exams and no longer have to incarnate down here any more. This does not mean that they sit on Cloud Nine playing harps for the rest of eternity, oh no! To pass these very hard Planet Earth lessons these souls had to learn to love every single person no matter who they are, no matter what crimes they have commited. They also had to learn to love all life forms by doing their best never to harm any living creature or being.

When all these things, and others, have been learned and they can now stay in 'Heaven - shall we say' that love for all life becomes a desire to continue to help those who are still incarnating, those who still have lessons to learn and pass - just as they were helped when they too were going through many and hard Earthly lives.

So, when a person, or soul, has a 'Near Death Experience' and it is explained to them by these advanced souls that it is better for them to return to Planet Earth to continue their pre-planned life until it finally comes to its natural end it is always done though the spiritual knowledge these spiritually advanced souls have learned and gained through their Earthly lives.

Also, and this is worth remembering, when someone has a 'Near Death Experience' they always talk about being surrounded by total Peace, Love and Joy. And it is this spiritual Peace, Love and Joy that so fills them when they visit the other side that helps them to understand why it is they are being advised to return to Planet Earth to fulfill their allotted life span until their natural bodily death - and to learn the spiritual lessons they must learn so that they too, one day, will be able to advise other less advanced souls as they are now being advised. And this advice is given by and through total love.

Hope this helps.

:

I don't care what the Universal lessons are. I don't want to go to school!