View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 04:01 PM
Master
Starlight that's a beautiful poem and it captures the essence well, I feel. Thank you for sharing that.

Yes, the first angel created. I think some have seen him throughout the ages and assumed it was Michael (also on battlefields or in places of war and death, good and evil). Thus I think some portray him in art as the robust, larger-than-life "blond Michael" Meaning, I think they may have "seen" Azrael but assume this is Michael, who for me is different to this in appearance and energy.

I can see the confusion for some because their energies are both relatively welcoming and low-key in presentation to me, gentle in their immense power and intentionally not intimidating. Meaning, they both tend to tone down their full energy presence to make us more comfortable.

Also because of the legends which portray the angel of death as "bad" or "evil", they assume this angel has a hideous or nefarious appearance and presence. When that's not the case at all.

Also...it's very interesting what you say about both of Lillith and Azrael/Samael manifesting together. I haven't had that experience but I have mostly had interaction (so to speak) in meditation and healing sessions with guides, for the purposes of learning and healing. So this may be a totally different sort of experience to yours.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke