View Single Post
Old 23-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Hi Topo: I hope you are understanding my curiosity, i am trying to understand the distinction.. how do you determine who is judging you? how does integrous action play into an activity you feel compelled to be discrete about? is that, then, transparent?.. i'm trying to understand the consistency factor..

Be well..

For me, it is the degree to which I am experiencing transparency and openness that is the clue to what kind of energetic environment Im in.

To give a simple example, this morning I found myself walking behind a group of men on a fairly quiet street. Im sure that they had no interest in me and probably didnt even notice me, but I noticed that they were very aggressive with each other, very rigid, lots of judgment, lots of swearing. Im really just talking about fairly regular guys, not criminals by any means, but even so, the energy was very..hmmmm....'masculine'. Whereas with my family my energy is naturally soft and open for the most part, behind the men I noticed my energy was more closed and less transparent. I wouldnt say I was making a conscious mind choice to be less closed and less transparent though I acknowledge that the choice was being made on some level.