Thread: god wo/man
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
God doesn't care if you are straight, gay, transgender or any of that.

God only cares about love....what you feel in your heart and only wants you to be happy.

I like to think of God as a man, but sometimes I'll also think of Him as being a transgender Himself.

Here's a picture of that:
https://i1.wp.com/hindupad.com/wp-co...?fit=425%2C599

Very cool...

The potential of being and the acts of receiving and channeling are aspects of the feminine "nature" of source (left hand). In Kabbalah, the left hand of God is associated with strength, discipline, constraints or channels, discerning judgment, awe, and courage.

The potential of moving or growth and the acts of doing and expanding are aspects of the masculine "nature" of source (right hand). The right hand of God is associated with expansive growth and acceptance, foundational or nurturing compassion, lovingkindness, unconditional love, and permeation or penetration.

I think we like to think of moving and getting things done in the modern era, and thus focus on the male side of source. But at the same time, every action needs a foundation, a setting, a circle of belonging in which to be and occur.

So they cannot be separated. The clay must be channeled up to form the cup. If it spreads without being disciplined, channeled, and guided, it will only be a plate or a bowl. Maybe I should have used a tree analogy instead, hahaha... Without the left hand of God, the tree could never channel its expansive energy and grow up, but instead would only dissipate outward at ground level.

Also...I think we can see what we think of as masculine traits are associated with the feminine side, the Yin side, of God. Whilst many of what we call feminine traits are associated with the masculine side, the Yang side, of God. They cannot be separated...it is only we who forget that we have been both male and female -- probably several times -- and also that we cannot limit the fullness of the soul.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke