View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 05:09 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
For me the effect is exactly the same as if they were infront of me. Did you do the excercise during master level where you lay down the distant symbol and move away from the client and they say they can still feel your hands on them and were not aware that you moved until they opened their eyes? I love it when they start swiping at themselves thinking some sort of critter must be on their chest....lol. Two of my clients, one 50 kms away and another in the other in the UK both reported feeling my hands on them during distance work. I feel the same product is being delivered regardless and Reiki is not effected by time and distance but may suffer if your intent is not strong and clear.
No but ive done impromptu exercises such as that. Each individuals reaction may be different from another. In fact if you have two different sessions with the same person. Each experience can be different.

It all depends on the needs of the receiver, transmitter and God. Remember it's God who's actually dolling out the energy and the amount needed. Specially at distance healings.

Reiki really is a fascinating science and practice isn't it.