Thread: Ironic
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 12:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith

I feel certain things will go extinct. There are no alive masters who master certain skills to teach anymore. Or they make sure they keep their secrets well hidden. If not for keeping themselves in the position of power, why? I mean, I understand what damage can be done if it gets in wrong hands who use it for ego stuff. But look at where the world already is. At least chances for improvement would be greater too.
they tell themselves it isn't good for the human race to put shiny things in front of immature people. Which as it turns out is more self-serving than it has truth to it, because anyone who says that eventually gets stuck in the rut of 'look how good I am for working on behalf of the human race'

but it doesn't matter, deep inside they are thinking about not wanting to start a stampede, lest they get trampled underfoot. So much for altruism...

Quote:
Also, my advice is that you don't keep quiet. Yes, it's an energy waste to argue with people who are not open to this. Yes, it's exhausting to undergo scientific experiments. But it's our evolutionary path. Whole science would flip out if certain things turned out to be proven. Probably would have to start from scratch in their approach to things. So, it's safe not to look in the unknown. I get in trouble sometimes for speaking and I love it. The worst thing is that some phenomenons are already proven but the research is not allowed to be published. So people just give up...

Any discussion I have, with anyone, on these topics, just leaves me wanting to cry. Many many mean things have been said, and when people aren't saying mean things to me they mostly just want to ignore me. There is incredibly little niceness on this plate... and even if there were niceties or the potential for niceties I'd have to navigate through the whole ego problem and I don't really want to start a chapter on that too... and add to that the idea that I'm not even sure what I'm doing is actually a good thing so do I even have any business doing it let alone talking about it?