View Single Post
Old 13-01-2020, 07:47 PM
Master

Quote:
After arriving home, I prayed to Shiva again "so my Lord, what was THAT all about then? What is it you were trying to show me? What was I meant to take away from that whole exchange? I am at a total loss to interpret that in any meaningful way".... It was met with uproarious laughter.

What I wanted to know is what do you guys make of this? Is there anything I could have done differently as a Hindu and how to see the Divine in all? I mean, God wanting to get intimate with me is a pretty novel idea, albeit a repulsive one...
Good story SD,

You just forgot (perhaps why the laughter) that God and God's protection, and importantly God's Will for you within any particular circumstance is also present in you, your devotion to truth, your discrimination...in seeing right through a pathetically arrogant, creepy, mendacious, (add a few more...)_______, __________, __________ beggar/exploiter/manipulator/sexual predator.

If God is truly within all, then you can't exclude yourself by temporary amnesia or mutual exclusion...e.g., God in me OR them but not both simultaneously.

~ J