View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 09:13 PM
siamnatee2323

her abilities....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
Kind of a scary thought that the earthquakes knocked us off. I pray everyday for the continuation of mankind. I try really hard to be optimistic about our lives here. A part of me sees the loving and spiritual people who are emerging but I alwayss see a wake of destruction that is in our world. I hope all of you pray with me that things truly do get better.

As for your daughter, sounds like she has very special gifts. I am curious have you ever talked about such things with her before she started coming to you about this stuff??

My daughter started in 8th grade..she started getting stronger..she would come home from school and be really tired... seemed it was like a light switch...she started saying, " im sponging at school" we were like whats that...I am absorbing everyone elses feelings at school and im really tired. She can see aura's around people...she started seeing blue light out of the corner of her eye...then blurring visions...that soon changed to visits by full visions of people with faces that have passed away. she thought seeing aura's around people were normal and that everyone saw them...she found out that wasnt true when discreetly talking to one of her friends at school and later asking us when she got home. Strange is that she can remember being baptized at 3 months..she remembers looking up at the ministers face while water was being poured on her head. All of which she thought was normal...we said that most kids can only remember back as far as maybe 3 years old ... We have gotten spiritual help from other gifted people...we definitely needed it...I played baseball and can help her catch and throw...I cannot tell her how to block out spiritual visits, cleanse herself, smudge the house each change of season, White light..etc....

Its a learning process...The stuff she tells us I cant comprehend or immediately accept like the earths pockets of energy stuff I will be reaching out on this forum....and I thank this forum for the help I have already received.

--IT WOULD JUST BE EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED----..my daughter