View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 02:55 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Rakel
Oh and also, I am certain that there can be infinite incarnations of any divine being at one specific 'time'. Since all is at once, and we are all one, we can be everywhere and everyone at all times. So we don't have to 'expose the fraud' among the many people who feel they are Michael - or in my case Uriel - there is no conflict, we can appear in several places and in several people at once, visiting or permanent.

(Besides the obvious reason there will be doubles and triplets; that we all have our paths to learn our truths, whatever works...)

This is correct. Michael, or any of the "big guys" as I call them, can be in a million places at the same time because they can splinter off, like leaves on the same tree. Each leaf is an individual, but all part of the same branch, which is all part of one larger tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Rakel
I wonder if anyone in the cars passing under me could see them... Someone might have gotten their afternoon coffee in their lap :)

I love this image. I should do that more often myself. Maybe a few could see it. Or the right ones at least. Even if they couldn't see them outright, maybe it would trigger something in their thoughts. Something inside them.

About me? I'll message you privately.