View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
I have been trying to overcome a deep trauma for many years now. I have been through all kinds of healing therapies. Whatever it is, it's held me back from living life. I understand it is probably transgenerational.

I only recently discovered this meditation and this has taken me the closet I have gotten to this deep pain and I have experienced some relief of my symptoms since doing this meditation. I don't want to stay with the pain and fear but rather move through it. I have a knowing that whatever is on the other side is what I have been looking for. Maybe it's some sort of soul retrieval, I am not fully sure at this point. But I do understand journeying to this place is probably not a good idea especially on my own. I may try and seek out some help from a professional in this area. Thanks for your concern and response.
If you begin to meditate as healing tool, yes even reiki is based on meditation.
But I suggest you simple meditation of breathing meditation in which breathe not counted but flow serene pauseless slow in tranquility.
And your entire meditation on one breathing point say in center of two ears, where you assume existance of God inside you.
This will help you a lot.
if your concentration break no problem keep attaining that point, let thought pass and again your concentration on that point where existance of God.
Normally I do meditate in thoughtlessness and when thought arise again I start from thoughtlessness. earlier this will be a lot but by time passing thoughts arise less and less.
God Bless You.