View Single Post
Old 23-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I think I will send you a pm...I do have some things to say about this...
Funny, a big change happened because of a thread here started by
'Divine Love' who doesn't post here anymore.
I learned for the first time (around 2011 here) about the soul transforming power that God's,
our Father's, our Creator's Divine Love has....
and how do we receive it?

Asking. Asking 'Him' (Who has no gender) directly...no begging or crying ....just ask with the faith that
He will give it to you...and maybe when you least expect it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding not having attachments and fears..I will add worries,
a manifestation of fear...this is what you have to do....
Stop the mind from having any thoughts that are fear based in any way.
Period.
It is a trick of the mind...this is where you/we must practice 'Thought Control'.
When you begin to stop worry...you will see how often the mind
has gotten into the habit to worry...to fear about being late, how will the rent be paid,
how will I ever get this job...and on and on it goes.

When it does this...you simply stop it and talk to God...Tell Him ,
"I know it has been said to 'give you my burdens'...Well, fear, anxiety, worry are big burdens...
I am going to trust YOU to take care of
ALL my fears, insecurities and cares."

Then, you stop...you stop every thought that is about the fear of something.
Anything.

I still have more to say...but, in a pm later...ok?
This is enough to digest...and it is what I did in 2006...so it
is part of my story you asked for.
I completely and totally began trusting God in every way...for e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g ....bar none.
And 'He' never failed me...ever.
Your trust will grow so that you will rely on nothing else.

Then, because this is the Meditation Section....you take your heart
into your meditation and direct it to your Source...I simply call God.

Thank you, Miss Hepburn. I have been doing similar things you advise the last few days - every time fear, worry, or other thoughts or images come up (and sometimes they are sneaky - they come in form of me trying to solve things in my mind), I say " God (or Universe, or Source -I use those interchangeably), please help me to surrender this to you. I am willing to let it go." I also say what moretocome says: "I don't know HOW or WHEN, but I know that you will take care of this for me.” I am glad to have more ways to say it with your help. Yes, worries and fears do feel like burdens, and I am gladly put them into Source's hands. The first day I did that the whole day, I felt kind of numb, but now it feels better.
Just a few days, and I already had some things in terms of manifestations moving, however I do not pay much attention to those as I do not want to get attached to circumstances and grab onto starting to solve things on my own again just because now it seems to be more doable. I want to stay focused on love and surrender. Relaxing into God's arms.
I will be looking for your message in my inbox.