View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Master

Thanks Xan, that is lovely of you. Perhaps I should not talk to my mother about ap as she does not really accept it. I think I know what you would say. I will take it as it comes. She has been interested in it and wanting to hear about it but if she keeps saying I should not ap then I will not talk to her about it anymore.
This morning I just laid in bed. I was wide awake, not sleepy. I thought just think I can ap and it might work. I just breathed in and out (that does not always work) but sometimes it does. I did that and I got a sensation on my forehead. I cannot explain what the sensation was that well. It was sort of like a relaxing feeling and I ap straight into a forest. I saw the sky, trees and the ground. I was only out for a little while then I came back into myself. Next time I did the same thing, I breathed in and out and I got the same sensation. I kept waiting to ap and I did not realise that I was actually out. I opened the door in the fridge and got out some hamburger rolls then I woke up. I realised I missed the opportunity as I did not realise that I was already out. As soon as I got that ap sensation I should have assumed I will be out in any moment and be prepared for it.
Yesterday morning I laid in bed for a while but I did not ap. I think as I said it can help a lot if you believe you can ap.