View Single Post
Old 13-03-2012, 08:33 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyred79
Thankyou for all your replys. I do believe that distance attunement is as powerful if not more. For me I was much more relaxed in my own home. I have heard people who dont agreee with it. If you can send distance healing why cant you send distance attunement is what I say to them.
I am still in the detox process which is not so nice but I happy to feel this way as I know its good.

I chose to attend a compulsory 50 hours of hands on training and assessment to achieve mastership and an accreditation that says that i have been observed, assessed and personally found to be profficient in giving reiki treatments in accordance with the system that i studied under.

I am glad that you went in person rubyred79, the attunement means very little but the training and accreditation is paramount for people to have trust in you in the future and for you to have confidence in what you have been taught.

Gday stogey, I dont know anything about what is offered by masters doing training and attunements online. What are people given when they study at a distance to act as an accreditaion to show their clients that they have been assessed and proven to be proficient in giving treatments as a reiki practitioner in accordance with the system they have chosen?