View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 05:16 AM
Newbie ;)

OMG! I forgot that I had one of those!! It was attractive, so I purchased it for my pendulums. I found out it was an Ouija board. It is close to the original works of witches, except it is put together on a cloth. The Parker Brothers version is their version of it that looks more like a game.

When I found out it was an Ouija board long after I purchased it, I hid it somewhere. I have no idea where it is in my apartment. I am sure it is in my pendulum cards box, I think. Eventually, I will find it again. I am too lazy to check the top of my bookshelf. Hahaha. I don't want to open up portals violating that boundary. I am happy respecting it. I have been to a house with an open portal and was not fun for me. :no_no: Poor spirits end up with that idiot. Hahaha!

I wanted to give you a link to see what it looks like, but I was not allowed to post it. I posted about 22 posts and they want 15 or more, which is almost 40 posts all together. That is weird. I don't understand that rule. Oh well. I did try. Here is their error message. For accuracy, look by my name to see how many I done and add 15. At least you know I did try.

Quote:
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

It is square with the alphabet and numbers within a round circle with an infinity symbol in the middle and in the four corners. It has a black background with white fonts. It says yes, no, maybe and rephrase. It is on the 13 moons website. Oh yea, it is called Celtic Triquetra Pendulum Mat. What do you guys think of this one? Is it safe or dangerous?