View Single Post
Old 15-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Master
2-15-2016

this is hard to do at this moment but I feel like I need to spend some time doing it.

Change is coming - change is needed - change is willing to be afraid and observing and being in the fear - not running from it - be in it and observe and enjoy the time - it can be exciting

Try not to focus on the things that are making your skin crawl - remember that these things aren't permanent and that what is permanent is not going to change - because it is permanent - love is permanent - forgiveness is permanent.

Don't be afraid to be yourself - remember that when you aren't comfortable in your own skin it is only you who can see that - be comfortable and express yourself freely because holding back only leads to resentment.

Remember others positive qualities before you focus on the negative - although there is a lot of negative do not dwell because if one didn't experience the negative one would never know the positive.

Life is more than this little town and these little people - life is so great and so large and so overwhelming that these things are not to be stressed over - they are not important in the grand scheme of life - what is important... you know... what isn't... well you know that too.... don't turn a blind eye but also don't forget to be non-judgmental as we are all different and are products of different circumstance.

-Lord Rama to Laxman