View Single Post
Old 27-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Still the mind, quiet the chattering voice in your head.. do this, and you will see that there is neither soul nor spirit.. there IS Life living itself, experience experiencing itself, and 'we' are 'that'.. "i" am not the chattering words in my head, i am 'that' which chooses to still that chattering or believe the noise it makes.. 'i' am the evolving experience of 'me', a uniquely manifested version of the Whole, experiencing its own existence through the creative diversity of the Cosmos...

In the stillness of a quiet mind that which 'is' is revealed..

Be well..

See to me, I love what you wrote here but then you do like everyone else and take it backwards IMO by defining what you are. It just doesn't sit right with me. Why not stop at saying 'Still the mind'?
Why define and limit the "i" that chooses to still the chattering by saying it is evolving and that it is a unique expression of the whole expereincing its own existence and so on?
I'm sure you have an answer and that would be part of what doesn't sit right with me.
I'm not attacking here, I am just watching and listening and it sounds like the same trap only different words that I hear so often here.

James