View Single Post
Old 17-05-2019, 09:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Maybe, maybe not. It depends how much control your soul has on the time point of its reincarnation. I believe that some time progression, generally, happens.

It is like when you dream. Your dreams might be about present, past, or future situations in your dream life, but as you age most dreams follow an age progression too.

You can incubate dreams, as your soul might incubate lives, but it also matters how much you can, and know to, control your dream, as it matters how much your soul can, and know to, control its incarnation's life.

As the soul evolves, it should be more in control, but what the soul wants is different than what you, its incarnation, want. As with your dreams, the-awake-you doesn't care much what the dream-character-you wants.

I want a groundhog day version of this life, except I wanna be the twin sister that I never got.

I feel like she shares a part of my soul and she never got a celestial body, because I wasn't able to make the split. There has to be two different timelines, hence why I couldn't split, yet. As far as I know, I can only split once I create an alternate version of this timeline. The "me" from this reality would exist, as her twin brother and I would also be my twin sister, in that reality; the soul, which belongs to this reality, would be her, in that timeline, while the past version also exists.