View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:37 AM
Quagmire

I think we as humans has a short lifespan view and what we see as lost might not be lost at all. One might just call it a slow transition that can take ages learning what there is to learn from such a physical existence in contrary to our kind of physical as humans.

I have a part of my energy (the one from which my first human life was created) that I have not been reunited with for many thousands of years which if I read the cards right I am going to merge with after this. It is another physical life in another one of the worlds of Earth (or at least this is how I perceive it).

I also have a clear memory of me as a game master never leaving the control room always in control and overlooking all that I am. All the avatars in all the games I participate in: single or multi player. It never becomes lost therefore I never become lost, though at times I feel lost.

I also seem to remember my consciousness dividing after death in some lives where the life energy transform into a new existence while my consciousness returns to the being in which the energy was dispatched from (which is my first human life that after its dead transformed into a being living in another realm). Some believes in fairies and such describe them as the spirits of the dead... in someway that might be true. I read one story in Celtic Mythology calling the Otherworld for the light shadows world and this for the dark shadows world. I believe when we die our light shadow (light body) separates from our dark shadow (what we call our physical body) one then has control over ones light body and can do with it what one wants. But when we travel home through the tunnel of light we leave our light body behind for its energy to return to the life stream of the planet and it is just our consciousness that returns to sender (which in all cases is not always ones complete conscious being, the game master). Just a thought...