View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 10:31 PM
Seeker

Spinning Chakras

Hello,

Sometimes when I am getting energy work done, my therapist will say chakra "a" is spinning fast clockwise, chakra "b" spinning slow counter-clockwise, etc, etc...

1. What directions should all chakras be ideally spinning in? I assume fast and clockwise so far but have not checked in with her.

2. If it is clockwise, is it clockwise from the point of view of the perceiver or point of view of facing the person? E.g. If I hypothetically saw my own chakra in front of my head, and it spun clockwise, would it be spinning counter-clockwise to someone looking at me or would they also see it spinning clockwise from their view?

3. What does seeing a chakra spinning look like and does it change for each person who sees this happening? E.g. If I hypothetically was meditating in the sun and saw a purple translucent round aura in front of my brow chakra, and then sunlight spinning clockwise inside it, would one consider this as seeing my chakra spinning? Would others have different experiences of how they perceive it spinning? Are they all legitimate?