View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 02:03 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
I really do appreciate everyone's support and also to those who messaged me. I am honestly ready to close this thread tho. I've come to realize it happened and it has bettered me spiritually, and I can't even seem to force myself to talk about it. Not quite sure why, but I just can't. But I'm doing better and just knowing people were there made me feel so much better also. Thank you.

That's an odd thing to say that your NDE "bettered you spiritually" in what way?
I have had three NDE episodes and there was nothing spiritual about them?
Mine were just cut and dried out of body,out of mind experiences, it was just like my consciousness was at "home" and it was a natural phenomenon, the only bit that bothered me was coming back to earth,it was noisy and disturbed my peace of mind.
I would love to hear your story,it may of happened to you so you could tell others,it only has to help one soul on its earth journey to be worthwhile in having it,that may of been its purpose,to get to folk whose harmonic is out of harmony with the afterlife experience that we take for granted.

Regards Billy.