View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 03:56 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesyofmind
Hello! I have never tried affirmations before and I would like to. I have a severe problem with putting myself down. I have low confidence and low will power. My health is suffering and every time I start going to the gym and eating right, it lasts about a week then im back to my old habits.

I really need to change my thinking. Like 180 degrees.

I was thinking something like this

"I think positive thoughts about myself and others"
"I'm addicted to exercise and healthy eating"
"My aura is vibrant and healthy"

A friend of mine suggested getting a clear quartz mala and saying one affirmation per stone (theres 120) so the energy really builds

Any suggestions?

Hi there!

Good thing you are now considering affirmations! Way to go!

But first, you need to be careful with your affirmations. You need to know and identify your false and limiting beliefs first so that you would know what kind of affirmations would counter your FLBs.

If you want a guide on how to identify your FLBs, you can google it up. Or better yet, look for MustSparkJoy Affirmations Store on google.

Also, to make it more effective, go on a raw food diet. Eat more fruits, vegetables, and nuts. Try veering away from solid and processed foods for 7 days, and consume only liquid raw vegetables and fruits. That way, you are also detoxifying all the negative energies in your body.