View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 08:54 PM
Administrator
Strange Sexual Dreams

Hello

Last night my husband and I both had strange dreams. He woke up saying he slept like a log soundly but he had the strangest dream. I woke up saying I too had a strange dream.

He said he was laying in bed and there was a different woman next to him, and she put her hand on his parts, and he said to himself this is not my wife I will not give into this. Then demanded she remove her hand, and she did, but did not go away. So he said to her OK why did you remove your hand, put it back for her to go I did what you told me to and then he woke up.

I had a dream where I woke up well in "full" climax, this is something I can do without any touch so its not an abnormal experience. But in a dream to wake in that state and have hubby tell me of his dream I wonder if we had paranormal visitors.

Before we went to be he fell asleep listing to The Book Of Enoch where it was talking about giants and inter seller sex. We too had a connection before sleep. He fell into a deep sleep listening to that but woke up and put more TV on. This time it was about Egypt and Neanderthal Man being more advance than we feel and that the were more advance than we feel they were. Something about drawings under what the Egyptians but on the walls.

So it could be that our brains were pre programmed sexually but not sure.

I know well that I did a cleansing of our room just inscae a Ghost visited up.

Lynn