View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 02:18 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribiq
Yes it is definitely possible to go into an OBE from a lucid dream. Everyone's experience of it is slightly different, but what I've found most effective is the idea of ending the imagery of a lucid dream. Intentionally ending the visual/sensory aspects of the dream but allowing your awareness to remain as the dream fades away. Then, once the trance state is all that remains, performing an exit technique (e.g., rolling out, rope technique, etc.). This is the most effective way I've found for having an OBE for me personally. After you get some practice at this, OBE from meditation or while falling asleep can get a lot easier. And don't lose confidence, anyone can do this with some practice

Hi ribiq, does that mean that - while remaining in the lucid dream - you need to move your focus to the physical body? (so that you can roll out of it?). Does the awareness of the physical body happen spontaneously when you let the dream imagery fade? Or do you roll out of your dream body?

In any case, it's an interesting suggestion, I will try it out when I have a lucid dream again.