View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for moonincancer
Will I make progress with writing my book in the near future? Can I facilitate it? When can I see progress with the blocks I am hitting?
Thanks

6 of Swords, 5 of Swords, 5 of Coins.
Will moonincancer make progress with writing their book in the near future? 6 of Swords
This suggest that you are going through a period of writers block that will pass. It could be that a change of scene could bring new inspiration.

How can moonincancer facilitate it? 5 of Swords
This suggests removing yourself from others who are either pushing their own opinions and thoughts onto you and find an accountability partner.

When will moonincancer see progress with the blocks they are hitting?
This suggests you are waiting for external validation, seeking approval, that so far hasn't been offered, you only need that from yourself. Once you realise that the words you write are what is in your heart then you can overcome these blocks.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces.
I have a serious case of 'so much to do, so little time', what should I be doing to ensure I don't burn out?

Thanks very much Pisces Moon. I hope this message is the kick start I have been waiting for. It makes complete sense.

Next reading for Pisces.
I have a serious case of 'so much to do, so little time', what should I be doing to ensure I don't burn out?