View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 05:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I'm new here. My English is bad, so don't be surprised. I write very simply.
The topic of fitness probably affects half of humanity.
It's always good when someone shows people what real fitness looks like.
I think the most important thing is nutrition. Unfortunately, many fitness trainers forget this.
Because if you don't eat properly, you don't need to do fitness.
I keep seeing a lot of people going to the gym or exercising outside in parks. However, I see them eating harmful food and drink afterwards or while doing so.
They eat and drink improperly and this robs the body of energy. You do sports and it robs you of additional energy. In the end they hurt each other more than before.

Eating right and drinking the right things, that alone makes you fit.

Depending on their job or life situation, people need additional exercise.

I see all the people who pumped up their muscles just to look good. However, nobody sees what is going on inside the body. Wrong eating and drinking acidifies the body and causes the body cells to slag. This means they can no longer regenerate and hardly work anymore. As a result, people age very quickly.

Many sporty people I know drink coffee, for example.
Coffee is one of the most harmful drinks out there. The many fitness drinks that are available contain almost all substances that are unhealthy for humans.
In fitness/sport, for example, bones, joints and cartilage are stressed. Eating and drinking the wrong things will damage your bones even more.
I've only given a few small examples here.

So very important. Before they do fitness. First deal with the topic of nutrition.
Because otherwise they may damage your body even more than it already is.

Here's a tip for the joggers. I keep seeing people jogging on the side of the road. You breathe in the autosmog very deeply. It's not good for the lungs. They prefer to go jogging in the woods, in parks, on the beach.