View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 03:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
For me, much has come to the surface to be resolved right at the start of the new year, so personally I feel this full moon eclipse energy is significant of the positive change I'm about to embark on. I'm sure it's different for everyone in different stages. A friend of mine has been working diligently at clearing old muck and this full moon has got her releasing a lot on the physical level. I really think it affects different astrological signs differently, but more importantly where you are on your path right now.
Thank you for replying.

In my case also, it seems the change needs to also come in totally letting go and saying goodbye to stubborn habits that no longer serve me or that I don't find useful anymore...like old, favorite clothes that no longer fit...but I just keep them around, trying to squeeze my rump into them until I find something else that DOES..but nothing else will...unless I trash all of those old clothes FIRST and go "sky-clad" for a while...All metaphorical, of course.

Certain garments, tested, tried and true still fit and I still enjoy wearing them, but I have also learned very recently, that if we are just not emotionally up to dealing with others anger, negativity and emotional outbursts, we shouldn't HAVE to and the best thing to do is to politely excuse yourself and say "I am sorry my dear, but I have PTSD and I just can't deal with this right now" and then move on until you arrive somewhere... somewhere where a "soft landing" has already been prepared for you because they knew you were coming.