View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
I recommend getting yourself some Angel cards. They have opened my world ever since I've had them. I've also been projecting thoughts of love and blessings into the universe, which has made a lot of positive impacts on both my life and spiritual practices.

I personally like the Angel cards made by Kyle Gray. Every time I flip through the cards, one will flip itself out and I can never ever fault its message. Recently, after raising my vibration, I turned to my cards and asked for a simple hello, a reminder of their presence with my increased vibration. Out flipped the Angel presence card.

The following day, I was rushing about to get some stuff done and was feeling drained. I decided I wanted to turn to the cards about something, and one of them fell out of the deck as I was removing them from their box. It was the 'Take a Break' card. Cool. I put it back, decided I'd flip through to draw another one anyway, and eventually out flipped another card. It was 'Take a Break' again.

Later that evening, I had a matter on my mind. I kept telling myself that I should trust myself because I know what's best, but wanted to call upon the Angels anyway. For the first time for me, I felt I could hear and see them. It wasn't like literally seeing and hearing but a sort of knowing. I just felt like I knew what was being said and what was there. Anyway, I got the same sense about me knowing what's best and to trust myself, went through the cards, and out one flipped. It was the 'Trust your Vibes' card.

Seriously, before Angel cards I wasn't connecting like that. I've had so many amazing cards come out. One time, I read them while feeling anger and hate because of an emotional situation. Out flipped the 'Don't Hate, Meditate' card.

What more can I say?

This sounds cool. Like a really direct way of communication!! Sounds worth a try. Personally I've been noticing number patterns. So I check their meanings and kinda refer online for the messages. Each time I get a number pattern, I make sure to acknowledge and thank em for the messages :)