Thread: should i ?
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautywithin
it's been 14months since i last saw or spoke to my TF, i thought i was doing ok over last few weeks, still think of him every day, but was not getting upset or crying when i thought of him, until 3 days ago i had another dream about him and since then have cried and cried he is back on my mind constantly once again...

I really feel the need to email him just to see how he is doing, we did say we would stay in touch but i did not want to keep pestering him it was still so raw so i though it best not message at all ( even though every day i wanted to ) before ya no it 14 months of no contact has passed i thought i would seriously be ok now and thought not having to see him every ( we used to work together ) would have helped, but it hasnt

So do i email him? i am not trying to rekindle what we had, i just want to know he is ok and happy, he may not even reply but willing to chance it.

or do i take it he is ok as ive not heard from him for so long.

I say trust your gut. It's your higher self talking to you and she knows your situation better than any of us do. If your feeling like you might be ready to reopen communication with your TF then I say, do it. You have nothing to lose by sending an email, because there's nothing to gain if you don't. It's all a matter of perspective. However when it comes to talking to your twin. There is no end game. So don't place pressure on yourself to make things work out. Whatever will be will be, and whatever comes out of this email is good.

What that said, I agree with Lorelyen. Open yourself up to other potential partners. TF relationships are not what matters. What matters are the people that come into our lives that help us in our growth. This is why most healthy and rewarding relationships are based on Soulmates not Twin Flames.

The so called TF union is not really a union, it's a reunion for completing the soul journey. In order for that reunion to happen you must allow yourself to grow in spiritual wealth. That's the only way that this reunion can occur.

Open yourself up to your Soulmates let them help you expand and become a better version of yourself. If you do this you will get that much closer to your Twin, your other self. Until you let happiness in, you will be in pain for the rest of your life and destined to pass on the same pain in your next lifetime. You don't need that. Hence be the change that you want to see. Let the light in. You can do it!

P.S. email your twin if your feeling like you need to. Just do it without any expectations.