View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 02:55 PM
Master
My line of thought was slightly with tongue in cheek because of conversations I have had in the past where peeps just say things arise and things appear as if by magic and I have been met with resistance to even admit their physical birth/s as a way and means to appear in this world .

It sounds more spiritual and poetic when things arise and appear in or of consciousness rather than admit the physical processes involved .

As Ewwerrin mentions above about natural processes and not so much magic it's not as if you can manifest a physical baby out of thin air . It's not as if you can simply create an appearance within or of consciousness like an oak tree, for it has to go through a specific process in order to make an appearance .

With that in mind, for some spiritual folks it doesn't sound poetic and when there are physical processes involved it can conflict with the dream analogy .. that's why the floatier the analogy the more it fits in with their take on reality .. simply arising and appearing and whatnot ..

x daz x