View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 03:28 AM
spiritseeker123

INTERESTING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda27
You know you are lucid dreaming because you are aware of it when you are dreaming. You know what is happening isn't real.

When I lucid dream, it's usually because I am visiting a familiar place and something will suddenly feel off. Something is out of place. I will then come to the realization that I am in fact in a dream state and nothing is real. Sometimes this means I can manipulate the dream to my liking (which is how it typically goes) or I just go crazy. Once I was walking with friends, realized I was dreaming, so I started throwing snowballs at them (it was the middle of summer...) and laughing and saying "this isn't real life!". Leaving a lucid dream is always a bit strange, as I am aware in my dream that I am waking and the dream is about to end. It feels like I'm being sucked into a black hole.

When/while you are being sucked into a black hole, do you experience fear, and how long after entering the black hole before you wake from it? And, lastly, do you meditate before going to sleep to facilitate the lucid dreaming state? Thanks.