View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Sundialed

Here is a different view, it is real. There is no such thing as not real. LD is the same place as here, but you are spirit. Well you most likely will start out with the physical laws your mind is use to, but with good spiritual intuitiveness you can shed those laws and become more light, sound, anything you wish. Have anger problems? You can/will experience the same problems while dreaming or LD and like here you can work with your heart to overcome, but doing it spiritually (dream world) you can achieve progress faster. I'll bring up the dirty word, but we live in a land of illusions, you don't need an airplane to fly! Go liberate yourself in the spiritual realms. One time while in spirit around my house, before entering back in my body, I was floating around my neighbours house and came inside mine and my mother told me, "so and so are going to break up." The next morning on my drive to yoga I saw neighbs gf moving all of her stuff out of the house. If you want to really get to know a place, investigate that space spiritually. Going there with your physical body to get a sense of the place and so you are near by and don't have to go far while using spirit. Not to say phys shouldn't get it's balanced share of attention. Hope that helps somewhat.

{Peace