View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Torgo

I am in a reading mood this morning, so I can try to help you out. Not saying my reading will be "right" or not, but I'll give it a try. You can decide for yourself what the cards mean if you don't see my interpretation fitting.

Quote:
Essentially I am wondering, and my question is- does this person have a romantic interest in me? Or ?

8 of Coins
9 of Cups
3 of Swords
King of Coins
Queen of Swords x
Base: 4 of Coins x

Well, I'm not seeing any "romance" or cards of that nature here. I think maybe he was just being kind and is a kind person in general who enjoys helping those whom he meets. The cards seem to be telling a story of helping you to feel good and rise above any struggles you may be experiencing. Does that resonate at all? If not, then maybe someone else could shed some light on things.

First I'd like to take the time to thank you for taking the time to look and do a reading for me.

Thank you for the interpretation, and like you said right or wrong we will see in time.

I do notice you did a 6 card spread or pulled six cards, and you offered your interpretation, but I do not see how you came to your conclusion, you have not offered an interpretation for the individual cards themselves, or how you've come to this conclusion by the cards, what they indicate.

This may or may not bear any difference in the interpretation, but I would like to suggest something like that really does help. I currently only have an Oracle card deck I do not particularly get along with, and I may be interested in the future to purchase a Tarot deck like you are using here.

Knowing the style and way and individual read of the cards and how tarot readers are reading, lends insight not only to a reading one is doing for others, but also helps those whom view the thread, as well as the OP, learn in which ways such conclusions are drawn by the reader from the cards, and how they fit into the whole, which offers then not only an interpretation, but the possibility of what you've said and your card layout then becoming a great teaching tool to the OP and other readers of the thread as well, whom may not be as familiar with Tarot.

Other than that, thank you very much for taking the time out to read for me, Torgo, none the less. I will keep what you've said in mind.

One question before I forget to ask if I may: You have an x there next to the Queen of Swords, and the 4 of Coins, Is there a reason for this x? Were these reversal cards?

Thank you for your time, and your interpretation.

It is appreciated.