View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 07:19 AM
Master
Please, looking for a tarot reading?

Hi.

I am looking for an intuitive tarot reading. Ugh. Love bug bit me!!!!!

I have an interest in an individual, a male, whom I have met through family, and know.

I began to have interest in this man, when he was over visiting with my father- he seemed to inquire about me- I do not want to get too personal, but perhaps the background information may help, and help me to form my question?

He seemed to show concern to my father in regards to my living situation- being with my father. My father told him I have it lucky as most parents don't support their kids and kick them out as soon as they turn 18. The friend- this man- asked my father "But has it occurred to you they want their own lives"? In regards when speaking of me and my younger brother.

I have always enjoyed speaking to this man, this person, since I met him over at my brothers- he is a friend of a brother of mine. We seem to understand each other, and have like interests.

Realizing I enjoyed talking to this person I sent them a friend request on social media. It took them a while to accept, I began saying well the most I could do was try and that he wouldn't accept....

One day my dad knocked on my door, and gave me a rose quartz saying he was supposed to give this to me. The words- "Supposed to" struck me as an odd thing for my father to say so I asked where he got it, and he told me he got it from this man I am speaking of.

After I got this stone is when the friend request was accepted by the individual.

I have been looking for a box for my altar to hold some things. I posted on social media asking for recommendations on where I could purchase one affordable. A couple girl friends of mine said they'd keep their eyes out- but no response/ info, or luck yet.

A couple days ago my father told me someone had seen that I was looking for a box, and my dad said they had wanted to know the measurements or how big it needed to be. I asked my dad who had seen the post- wishing to know simply as to know or not whether the individual is good to their word and this wouldn't be an exercise of going to length to describe the size for nothing- and my father said he didn't know. ??? I asked "You don't know who was asking, but that someone was...."?

Today again I brought it up as I am adamant on if I can get an altar box to get one- and not give up so easy- so again I inquired to my father- you said someone may have a box for me...? We spoke of size again- he showed me a box he has, asked like this- I said that's perfect, I inquired again on whom brought this up to him, and he said it is this person, the man I am here asking for a reading in regards to.

Is this just this person being a nice guy? It could be a mere matter of this, as he seems a pretty decent guy.

Or are these somehow signs of interest?

Essentially I am wondering, and my question is- does this person have a romantic interest in me? Or ?

Just a general good guy, I happen to enjoy talking to?

I am confused. It didn't seem as if the rose quartz was a gift from my father. He said he was "supposed" to give it to me. That is all he said. Is it possible it was a gift from this man, individual?

Because if you know my father- he doesn't say something like that if it was from him himself- he wouldn't feel like he was "supposed" to.

Any help appreciated very much here guys...

I am asking as I already had a bit of my own interest in this person, but more of I genuinely sent him a request Only because I really enjoy talking to him.

I was never expecting a stone as a gift. I do remember speaking to this man about liking stones.

No one has ever accepted a social media friend request I've sent with a gift preceding it...

I'm not used to nice treatment from people.

It makes me confused.