View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayytho
Now all I want to do is to have, 'full grown abilities' without tools like the playing cards. I have learned that whenever something traumatizing or heartbreaking happens to me, it increases. I want to hear, see and feel already :) and to people like me who are not born with it, it may take a while. For those people who are born/not born with it, how long did it take you to do what you can do now? did you have to assign symbols, for example, 'when you see a river, it means someone who will be going on a cruise' or do the images look like a movie screen? Did you just wake up one day and have these abilities?

Tell me your story.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

My story is that I have always had a telepathic connection with my higher self. No one ever told be that however I frequently had an uncanny way of knowing things. That was a mystery to me as a child and for much of my life.

I would say that when I was 50 I received my call to greater awakening. I may well have been a medium all my life however I had no read education on such matters.

It is good to know your call to greater awakening came at age 25.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/