View Single Post
Old 14-12-2018, 08:04 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am exactly the same, my friend and I am having this very discussion with inavalan in another thread.

If I create my own reality, then it stands to reason that I can make everybody in the world give me all their money and worship me as a queen, no? How come that never happens?

If I create my own reality, then I would be able to stop all wars, feed all the starving people (with the money everybody else gives me)...or I can make a rogue asteroid hit the Earth and blow us all to kingdom come...and I am still waiting for armageddon, seriously.

We create out own realities every night when we close our eyes and dream. Many have become skilled at lucid dreaming and can make that dream world do just about anything they wish. Of course at the end of the day, they are the only consciousness present in those universes. If they wish to share an experience with others, they would need to give up some control of their reality, then they would only be co-creators of the reality that they experience. That is how it goes, when I am home alone, I get to control what is on TV, when not, I have to share the remote.

By the way, it may very well be, well, more like a mathematical certainty really, that a rogue asteroid has already stuck the earth and blown everything to kingdom come, just not this particular earth, in this particular universe, at this particular point in its time. It would appear you are in the right universe at the right time, good choice, you must know your dimensions.