View Single Post
Old 26-09-2018, 02:48 AM
Master
Hello Christine 01,
I could have wrote what you did, minus the children part. But the 20 year marriage, the TF and so on. Awakening sure upended life as I knew it and destroyed all the constructs for safety I had in place.

It took 4 years to land the whole experience. For the first several years I couldn't do math, drive a car, figure out how to get gas into it (when I did start driving again) and lots of other messy stuff like being unable to count money, being mystified by credit cards and other things which I had formerly never thought twice about when doing nad using - all while I wandered like a gypsy babbling to someone I called Higher Self who was trying to train me in Energy management and the psychic abilities when I wasn't weeping, wailing or raging at God. LOL

Even having been through it I don't have good advice to be honest except "Hang in there Sister, you are more Loved than you can know and supported by Incredible Beings". Try to make contact with your Eternal Self/Higher Self - things get a lot better after that. This is done in the silence, when the hyper monkey mind quits thinking. We can't hear Higher Self when our mind is talking over it. Once we can Hear we can be led to our optimum future.

Also get an energy cleansing and purifying and chakra balancing, once your energy system gets sorted out and your frequency raises you can make contact with your Higher Self, Guides and angels and Benevolent Beings who will help you.

Last suggestion that helped me to make it through things like taxes and dealing with Parking Tickets was learning what Grounding was and doing it several times a day - I couldn't even think straight until I finally learned to ground after year 4. Now I can facilitate astounding healings and do math within 5 minutes of it. Switching states of consciousness has finally become as natural as navigating stairs. Whoo!
This part was critical for me because my entire social network dissolved with Awakening and I had no one.